Skip to main content

I Thank you Lord

Life is tough, plans may fail, but yet i dare to hope when i remember this. The faithful love of the Lord never ends and his mercies would not cease. Great is his faithfulness, and every morning he pours out his abundant mercies. Lamentations 3:21-23








Lyrics : Subin Abraham Mathew




When you called out my name
You chose to hear me out
When you woke me up
You chose to give me rest
I feel so awake to be in your presence   
I am so glad that you called me to it


Oh, how will i ever thank you for this
Oh how will i ever give you enough praise


I lift up my eyes to your throne
I raise up my hands to touch your feet
I bless this (is) the day you have made
I will be even more glad that you woke me up


Oh, how will i ever thank you for this
Oh how will i ever give you enough praise


Oh, how will i ever thank you for this
Oh how will i ever give you enough praise


Streams Flowing down from the hills sing it
Winds chiming bells i hear the same song
I seek your name every day
I'll raise up my voice and give you honor


Oh how I love to be in your presence
You set my heart in its place
Your grace is enough , more than sufficient
Your presence brings me joy


Oh, how will i ever thank you for this
Oh how will i ever give you enough praise


Oh, how will i ever thank you for this
Oh how will i ever give you enough praise



I lift up my eyes to your throne
I raise up my hands to touch your feet
I bless this (is) the day you have made  
I will be even more glad that you woke me up


Oh, how will i ever thank you for this
Oh how will i ever give you enough praise


Oh, how will i ever thank you for this
Oh how will i ever give you enough praise








Subz Your browser does not support the canvas element.Get Google Chrome or the view Enhancement software for HTML5 site from here Click Here

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Nativity - by Gari Melchers

This could be my first ever critique of art that I have ever written and that is because it is only recently art has captured my interest as much as this work. This write up is made both in English and German as I want to practice my German.  'The Nativity' by Gari Melchers.  I am not an art expert and my critique is from a layman's point of view, but bear with me. I have tried reading some information about the art and the culture behind it and I have my two favourite blog posts about the same work and yes,  I have shamelessly copied some of their thoughts. Woebegone but Hopeful and other is by Lisa VO . Julius Garibaldi Melchers (August 11, 1860 – November 30, 1932) was an American artist. He was one of the leading American proponents of naturalism. He won a 1932 Gold medal from the American Academy of Arts and Letters.[1] - Wikipedia The Nativity is painted during the peak of realism movement - in a gritty and less idealised manner . For m

2 Kings 5 | Part 2 | Naaman and the Offense of the cross

This section of the story in 2 Kings chapter 5 focuses on Naaman. We know that Naaman was the commander in chief of the armies of Syria and possibly the right hand man as he was incharge of strategic, political and warfare and security. This was a very prestigious role that Naaman had earned. Some Jewish Rabbis say that his ruthlessness and his power resulted in God punishing Naaman with Tzaraat which is translated as Leprosy. For the sake of these notes, I would consider the word Leprosy.  Naaman was powerful and wise. In fact, it was God who had blessed him from the start. The verse says that Naaman was a powerful and influential man valued by the king greatly. His victory was a gift from God to Aram. Why would God bless a foreign nation to attack the Israelites? In Deuteronomy chapter 28, Moses tells the people that God would make the enemies of Israel punish the people of God if they are disobedient. Jehoram, the then king of Israel was the son of Ahab. Ahab and his wife Jezebel le

Studies Through 1st Peter | 1 Peter 1: 1 | About Peter

Peter, an apostle of Jesus Christ, To those who are elect exiles of the Dispersion in Pontus, Galatia, Cappadocia, Asia, and Bithynia, 2 according to the foreknowledge of God the Father, in the sanctification of the Spirit, for obedience to Jesus Christ and for sprinkling with his blood: Preface: Why are we looking through this book? Unlike the letter of James, this book is written to a Jewish / Gentile Christians who are scattered across various provinces that are outside their ideal world. In the last two weeks we have been looking at what it means to live as people who love God. Today and the weeks to follow, we will look at how this is meant to be worked out as people living among other nations. Written by Silvanus (he is the typist) - probably Silas along with Mark From "babylon" .. well babylon did not exist in that time as an important place. It was a code, a code for what Babylon stood for. Enmity to God - Where was the enemy? in Rome - Who was the enemy -  Introduc