Skip to main content

NIV : JOB 19:25-29

25 I know that my Redeemer [a] lives,
and that in the end he will stand upon the earth. [b]

26 And after my skin has been destroyed,
yet [c] in [d] my flesh I will see God;

27 I myself will see him
with my own eyes—I, and not another.
How my heart yearns within me!

28 "If you say, 'How we will hound him,
since the root of the trouble lies in him, [e] '

29 you should fear the sword yourselves;
for wrath will bring punishment by the sword,
and then you will know that there is judgment. [f] "



Now see the first two lines, they give me hope. I was given a shock of my life then. It was very sweet.
The next verse was even sweeter and holy, sanctifying me.
The next verse was dinner....Sorry it was the best line i cud use from a movie.. Music and Lyrics...
The last two verses were words to correct...


(the MORE)

well now i use a Theophilos a sofware and NIV here for some help.
now Job as you may know the story is gone down, all lost pretty much like if i say in engineering terms as it is easy for me to bring my life experiences.....

you started a project, got it accepted then you made circuit and got away with all glitches and bugs and finally the last minute before exam your circuit along with all documentation is burned away even before you have any idea what is happening and ....well the case of Job is so much worser, he lost his wealth, his life, his kids, his servants, and all he had.... he wasn't sad...

but now here is a condition when he is hurted more. He as said in the first chapters 1 and 2 we see that even when he is nothing he praises God. Now i paste Job's first prayer...


Then Job arose, and rent his mantle, and shaved his head, and fell down upon the ground, and worshipped,21 And said, Naked came I out of my mother's womb, and naked shall I return thither: the LORD gave, and the LORD hath taken away; blessed be the name of the LORD. (KJV)

Now we on the other hand when our pen is lost, or when we misplaced a book curse God sometimes out of the fury. I am not a saint and i have a terrible temper some times,

and once i lost my library book and when i checked the price of it on Amazon it was nearly 40 pounds or so... well i later realised when i got the book back it was less than 10GBP , but due to this fear i didn't realise what i said.

But i guess ...no...i realise Job is one person who we should stay like.
Now the next chapter he is affected with sores.

Now this would make some of us who are weak hearted even take our lives, but job as in ch2:verse.10 still praises God.

But he said unto her, Thou speakest as one of the foolish women speaketh. What? shall we receive good at the hand of God, and shall we not receive evil? In all this did not Job sin with his lips (KJV).


Original Post : Saturday, March 22, 2008

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Nativity - by Gari Melchers

This could be my first ever critique of art that I have ever written and that is because it is only recently art has captured my interest as much as this work. This write up is made both in English and German as I want to practice my German.  'The Nativity' by Gari Melchers.  I am not an art expert and my critique is from a layman's point of view, but bear with me. I have tried reading some information about the art and the culture behind it and I have my two favourite blog posts about the same work and yes,  I have shamelessly copied some of their thoughts. Woebegone but Hopeful and other is by Lisa VO . Julius Garibaldi Melchers (August 11, 1860 – November 30, 1932) was an American artist. He was one of the leading American proponents of naturalism. He won a 1932 Gold medal from the American Academy of Arts and Letters.[1] - Wikipedia The Nativity is painted during the peak of realism movement - in a gritty and less idealised manner . For m

Ist Jesus vom Tod auferstanden?

  Vor ein paar Monaten, erzählte mir ein Freund (nennen wir ihn Herr Müller) von einem peinlichen Vorfall. Er lebte, in einem kleinen Dorf und jeder kannte jeden. Er hatte einen Nachbarn (nennen wir ihn Herrn Schmidt). Herr Müller und Herr Schmidt waren sehr freundliche Familienväter. Jeder hatte zwei Töchter. Herr Müller hatte einen kleinen Dackel, während Herr Schmidt, ein paar Kaninchen hatte. Eines Tages wurde Herr Müller durch einen erschreckenden Anblick geweckt. Sein Hund hatte eines der kleinen Kaninchen im Maul. Sie können sich vorstellen, wie entsetzt er war. Sein Hund war über den Zaun zum Nachbarhaus gesprungen und hatte dort irgendwie ein eingesperrtes Kaninchen angegriffen. Herr Müller fühlte sich sehr schlecht dabei, aber er hatte nicht den Mut, Herrn Schmidt zu sagen. Er dachte sich einen schlauen Plan aus. Er nahm das Kaninchen, wusch es ab, schüttelte seine Fell mit einem Fön auf und schminkte es, um die Bisswunden zu entfernen. Er band seinen Hund an einem Ort an, de

2 Kings 5 | Part 2 | Naaman and the Offense of the cross

This section of the story in 2 Kings chapter 5 focuses on Naaman. We know that Naaman was the commander in chief of the armies of Syria and possibly the right hand man as he was incharge of strategic, political and warfare and security. This was a very prestigious role that Naaman had earned. Some Jewish Rabbis say that his ruthlessness and his power resulted in God punishing Naaman with Tzaraat which is translated as Leprosy. For the sake of these notes, I would consider the word Leprosy.  Naaman was powerful and wise. In fact, it was God who had blessed him from the start. The verse says that Naaman was a powerful and influential man valued by the king greatly. His victory was a gift from God to Aram. Why would God bless a foreign nation to attack the Israelites? In Deuteronomy chapter 28, Moses tells the people that God would make the enemies of Israel punish the people of God if they are disobedient. Jehoram, the then king of Israel was the son of Ahab. Ahab and his wife Jezebel le