Skip to main content

Free Pass Jesus


I really think that that it was time I did this in my life, an U-Turn in the aspect of real relation. This is serious people. I just listened to Nate Pfeil,s video "The Fire". He said in this video for church goers and he really makes a statement. Much like what I learned at Ashraya some time ago, but forgot. In this blog I would like to transcribe the video. This is very necessary that anyone who is a Christian pay attention to this video, but if you cannot play the video on YouTube or on the blog, I am bringing out its transcribed version on this blog. This is the first of the series "Return" and this is the first of the series of 2012 called "Salvation Price". This is , my friends the most important of things I decide to bring this blog to and this is where I want the Church to make its progress to. This is a blog with the first of its kind labelled "GOLD" as it is one thing that would change your heart and this is one post that would change your perspective. I am going "full-on" and would appreciate if you read this and you decided to make the change.
The first step is to provide the transcript of the audio and then I would pick up from that in the next post. You can also see the Closed Captions on the video, but Google still got in Beta version of it, so its going to be a while we get around accents and tone of speech.




You ever thought that there are people that have gone to hell today that never thought they would go there ?  I mean they might have thought they would go there, but they never really believed that THEY would go to hell, they never actually knew what hell was going to be like. They never actually believed that they would someday go there; they probably thought they were good, you know,  after all they are Christians! 
 Of course I never thought they were going to go there, but THEY are there right now. Many of them cursing God, because some preacher told then that God was love and that love was tolerance and that God would never make them feel CONDEMNED!
Ever heard the phrase " a little sugar makes the medicine go down" more like a truth makes deception ACCEPTABLE! 
I want to be very clear on something, I have a heart  for every soul lost and saved, but this video from the very first idea of it until the very last edit that I made was made for Church people. I've spoken out in the past and I think its funny because a lot of Church people are going to come up to me and say, "You are going to make all the lost people go off" ... "You are going to make sinners want nothing to do with you" ... they missed the whole point.
I am talking to you. I am taking to Church people that already think that they believe in Christ, the people that serve in Churches, the people that "evangelise" the lost, the people that people of the Church.
You know, I am going to tell you some thing, It is an absolute, no second question, no explanation, no hearing of your life story, impossibility for you to be saved and live in a continuous state of worldliness, and you say like "God will forgive me" and "God is with me since i was a kid after all I got saved a long time ago". " HE will just forget about all" You say things like that, but you keep on doing all the evil you can. You intentionally indulge in your favourite sin and  while there is still time to stop. While there is still time for you to think about it and say "NO, I don't want to do it" and in the same breath say "Boy i am sure glad that God is merciful".
But Christ seated at the right hand of God looks down from heaven and he says " you have any idea what your forgiveness COST me? " "My flesh torn off from my back and neck" " I had a crown of thorns jammed into my head" " I was stabbed into my side" "Gore gushed from my hands and my feet and from back, just to cover the things that you were so lightly indulging in, but in truth these things I went through physical, they were nothing compared to what I was going through in spiritual" " If you multiplied all of these physical things  that I have gone through times a thousand, it still could not cover your ONE sin". "But you know God the Father, beat me to pieces, he obliterated me beyond recognition". "HE took the cup of wrath that had your name on it,  and he splashed it on to my perfectly sinless and bleeding face, much worse is that God did this to me with a smile" " It pleased Him to crush Me for you, thats what your forgiveness cost me"
Most professing Christian have never realised their actual need for Christ, they have been invited to come to him in such a way that it seems like "I am doing God a favour just to believe in Christ". They have never been told that the very first level of Christianity is that there is a complete denial of all of your desires and everything  that you ever been, that not been clearly shown that who so ever that does not wake up in the morning and dies to every one of his desires is NOT even worthy of walking in Jesus's footsteps and understand that being a Christian means that they are crucified to the world and that the world is crucified to them. That means the world thinks of you as a FOOL that has nothing to contribute to the society and that there is nothing that the world offers that you desire. That you now have nothing to do with this (world) and everything to do with God. It has been said that many professing Christians that Jesus said that no one can serve two masters, you will hate one and love the other and every time if you do not mind when people use his glorious name in vain, if you do not mind been seen in places that are build to be places of sin, if you do not feel deeply offended at the fornication scenes at your favourite movies, the scoffing of the glorious name of Jesus Christ, and jokes that defile his very throne and slapping of face in rebellion - THEN YOU HATE HIM! It is not really difficult because Jesus Said, "You will hate one and love the other" . If you love the world , you hate Him , else Jesus was wrong, but you say "No, that ain't true, I love Jesus, Jesus is the Lord" But who are you trying to CONVINCE? Here is an interesting one, If anyone brings correction about your sin, you immediately pass them off as UN Christ - Like and judgemental in discussing its more than a scandal in this Church culture, to reprove sin that to laugh at it. One who says Sin is wrong is judgemental and one who makes it, encourages others to do it is Christ - like. How DISGUSTING is it!
You don't want to be like God, you just want people to back off when they start reproving the  thing that you are most in love with. True Love for God means true hatred of Sin. In Matthew 7 and Luke 13, Jesus tells that " many will be telling him on that day that he is the actual Lord of their lives, but he will say, Depart from me, I never knew you". Your professed faith in Jesus, means absolutely nothing. You say, " you know that you cannot judge a book by its cover". Well i heard a great preacher recently state that that whole idea is rally an invent of Satan, because Jesus said you CAN judge a book by its cover. Because in John 15, he said "You will know false prophets by their fruit". Tell me how long would it take, if you actually walked up to an Apple tree and there were fruits of apples all over and for you to say that it was an apple tree. A good tree cannot bear bad fruits and a bad tree cannot bear good fruits. Jesus said " 5I am the vine, you are the branches. He who abides in Me, and I in him, bears much fruit; for without Me you can donothing. 6 If anyone does not abide in Me, he is cast out as a branch and is withered; and they gather them and throw them into the fire, and they are burned. No one has to hear what you been through, no one has to know that at one point you got saved, all they have to do, is to look at your fruit, you've been serving in Church your whole life, but look at your fruit for a second. The things that come out of your mouth when talk to people in conversation; What are your affections set towards, God things?? You can tell him that you served in Church, you can tell him that he is Lord, but if you die without bearing Christ's fruits, you WILL go to hell for all of eternity.  Ten million years will pass, and you will be under the weight, of the stain that no human on earth can bear, for even a second, and it will be like no time has passed, and then hundred million year passes and its the same, you are there, you are suffering the wrath of God, because you believed some lying preacher who was some wolf in sheep's clothing, that just tried to encourage you, so you may be saying like many have, " you are judgemental" , "you are Un-Christ like", " you are condescending " ; "you are heavy" ; " you are turning people off by the way you talk " can't you see, that I want you to live. That is the main purpose of your existence to live, that is the number 1 desire, the biggest problem in the bible if you read it, that if God is faced with if he is Just, he CANNOT forgive you. Go talk to the lost people on the streets and see if they don't tell you that God is forgiving, they heard of the tremendous love of God,  yet they are still in love with the very thing that crushed and murdered him, and SO ARE MANY OF YOU.
Hey there is a movie tonight, there is nudity and there is 12 GD (God D*M)s and 140 "F" words, I am al-right ... I got freedom in Christ,  Freedom from WHO! , freedom to let some of the worst things that can spill out of a human mouth serving entertainment! yet you still claim that you love him with YOUR WHOLE HEART! You make light hearted gestures at the very thing that murdered him? Not only that, you spit in the bloody face of the lamb of God, as he hangs on the jagged wood, taking your wrath, and he said "don't worry", he forgives. Do you know the character of the God you serve? In the book of Jeremiah,  God's people have been wicked by having other god's and having ...
To be transcribed later .. 





















Subz Your browser does not support the canvas element.Get Google Chrome or the view Enhancement software for HTML5 site from here Click Here

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Nativity - by Gari Melchers

This could be my first ever critique of art that I have ever written and that is because it is only recently art has captured my interest as much as this work. This write up is made both in English and German as I want to practice my German.  'The Nativity' by Gari Melchers.  I am not an art expert and my critique is from a layman's point of view, but bear with me. I have tried reading some information about the art and the culture behind it and I have my two favourite blog posts about the same work and yes,  I have shamelessly copied some of their thoughts. Woebegone but Hopeful and other is by Lisa VO . Julius Garibaldi Melchers (August 11, 1860 – November 30, 1932) was an American artist. He was one of the leading American proponents of naturalism. He won a 1932 Gold medal from the American Academy of Arts and Letters.[1] - Wikipedia The Nativity is painted during the peak of realism movement - in a gritty and less idealised manner . For m

2 Kings 5 | Part 2 | Naaman and the Offense of the cross

This section of the story in 2 Kings chapter 5 focuses on Naaman. We know that Naaman was the commander in chief of the armies of Syria and possibly the right hand man as he was incharge of strategic, political and warfare and security. This was a very prestigious role that Naaman had earned. Some Jewish Rabbis say that his ruthlessness and his power resulted in God punishing Naaman with Tzaraat which is translated as Leprosy. For the sake of these notes, I would consider the word Leprosy.  Naaman was powerful and wise. In fact, it was God who had blessed him from the start. The verse says that Naaman was a powerful and influential man valued by the king greatly. His victory was a gift from God to Aram. Why would God bless a foreign nation to attack the Israelites? In Deuteronomy chapter 28, Moses tells the people that God would make the enemies of Israel punish the people of God if they are disobedient. Jehoram, the then king of Israel was the son of Ahab. Ahab and his wife Jezebel le

Studies Through 1st Peter | 1 Peter 1: 1 | About Peter

Peter, an apostle of Jesus Christ, To those who are elect exiles of the Dispersion in Pontus, Galatia, Cappadocia, Asia, and Bithynia, 2 according to the foreknowledge of God the Father, in the sanctification of the Spirit, for obedience to Jesus Christ and for sprinkling with his blood: Preface: Why are we looking through this book? Unlike the letter of James, this book is written to a Jewish / Gentile Christians who are scattered across various provinces that are outside their ideal world. In the last two weeks we have been looking at what it means to live as people who love God. Today and the weeks to follow, we will look at how this is meant to be worked out as people living among other nations. Written by Silvanus (he is the typist) - probably Silas along with Mark From "babylon" .. well babylon did not exist in that time as an important place. It was a code, a code for what Babylon stood for. Enmity to God - Where was the enemy? in Rome - Who was the enemy -  Introduc